Here’s a delicious recipe for fritters! We love fritters and this one is quite a light version of it!
I’ve used cauliflower florets! It works with the frozen cauliflower florets as well and therefore this dish is really quite easy to make.
So give it a try!
Ingredients for about 10 servings (66 kcal each):
- 400 g cauliflower, frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs, frozen
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 20 g of Parmesan, grated
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons of oil for the pan
- Allow the cauliflower florets to thaw briefly in warm water.
- Then drain well and chop coarsely in a kitchen machine along with the red onion.
- Place in a bowl and gradually add the two eggs, 2 tablespoons of potato starch, 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs, salt and pepper and stir well until you obtain a smooth, malleable mass .
- Heat a little oil in a and with helf of a spoon scoop out some of the mixture, place in the pan and press flat with the spoon to create fritters.
- Now fry these fritters from each side for about 5 minutes.
- Serve afterwards.
I’m taking part with this recipe at Thursday Favorite Things 396 – hosted by Marilyn – Marilyns Treats