So here I am again in the new year with a new recipe! Baked eggs!
An oven dish, which I like to do in the evening. Potatoes, vegetables and eggs just combined in a casserole! Awesome isn’t it?
I once received the recipe from my mother-in-law a hundred years ago and since then I have been doing it for ourselves. This time, however, something modified and in a “slimmed” form, so to speak!
Ingredients for 3 servings
(418 kcal, 19 g fat, 35 g carbohy, 24 g protein)
- 600 g potatoes, diced
- 200 g green beans, frozen
- 200 g cauliflower florets, frozen
- 6 eggs
- 100 g low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs, frozen
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- First cook the diced potatoes in water with a little salt.
- Also simmer the beans and cauliflower in bubbly water for a few minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and potatoes one at a time.
- Put the potatoes back in the pot and stomp with a potato masher.
- Add cream cheese, herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Fold in the vegetables.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a deep casserole dish.
- Hollow out 6 nests with a spoon and open one egg at a time.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- If you like it, you can top it with cheese, salami or ham.
- Now bake for about 40 minutes at 200 ° C in the oven. The cooking time may vary depending on the type of oven.