Have I ever told you that I love legumes in all variations?
I came across this yummy legumes stew with legumes that I always have in my pantry! Lentils, chickpeas, and peas!
They are perfect to enrich an easy Minestrone and I really recommend you to try this time-saver legumes stew!
Give it a try!
Here is the easy recipe!
Nutritional facts per serving (= 1 serving = 2 soup ladles)
139 kcal, 3 g fat, 16 g carbohydrates, 8 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 300 g chickpeas from the tin
- 100 g mountain lenses
- 100 g peas, frozen
- 250 g of soup vegetables, deep-frozen
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 teaspoons vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the mountain lentils, peas and chickpeas together with the soup vegetables in a large saucepan.
- Fill with water until everything is covered and let boil first.
- Then season with salt, pepper and vegetable broth.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and simmer for about 30 – 40 minutes with the lid closed.
- Serve with a delicious homemade spelled grain bread and if you like, you can add Wieners!
Ihr findet mich und meine Abnehmreise auch auf Instagram