Ricetta in Italiano – prego segui questo link –
I love salads in every variation, as well as potato salad! There are many variations, sometimes with oil or with mayonnaise! Both very delicious, no question!
For me, who likes to eat, even during my weight loss journey, the above variants don’t offer a good option because then I should eat only a spoon of it. And that would absolutely depress me !!!
When I eat, I also want to eat properly.
So I thought about how I could create a potato salad with lower calories and without giving up the taste.
The result is this colorful potato salad light with yogurt!
Yes exactly! Yogurt is also wonderful as a salad dressing. Have you ever tried that?
If not, I strongly advise doing so!
The salad is made very simple, from very simple ingredients and you can, of course, modify it according to taste!
Click here for the easy recipe!
Colorful potato salad light with yogurt
Nutritional facts per serving: 253 kcal, 3 g fat, 37 g carbohydrates, 16 g protein
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 230 g potatoes, diced
- 130 g kohlrabi, diced
- 200 g vegetable mix, frozen (corn, green beans, peas, carrots)
- 150 g low-fat yogurt 1.5%
- 50 g ham cubes light
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tablespoon ketchup, sugar reduced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the peeled and diced potatoes, together with the peeled and diced kohlrabi and the vegetable mix in a pot, fill with water until lightly covered. Add a pinch of salt and cook with the lid closed until the potatoes are cooked. (About 10 – 15 minutes).
- Then drain the water and put the potatoes together with the other vegetables in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir the yogurt, mustard, spices, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Put the ham cubes in the salad bowl, then add the yogurt and stir well.
Visit me and my weight loss journey on Instagram
This recipe was featured at: