Several years ago, on our first attempt to live only vegetarian, I’ve tried to make a variety of vegetarian spreads and dips.
So this was my personal challenge again and my enthusiasm for experimentation has been rekindled and I’ve made some homemade vegetarian spreads!!
And today I have for you: vegetarian spread „White beans-tomato-chilli“ !
Maybe it might sound like a lot of work for you but I assure you that it is really easy-peasy and you don’t need so much time and effort to create a vegetarian spread.
This vegetarian spread is so easy to make and so delicious! Put everything in a food processor or in a bowl and puree, ready !!
Perfect spread on bread, for breakfast, for dinner, for picnics, for barbecues, as a dip, and and and !! So many possibilities!
Just give it a try, it’s worth it!
Here is the easy recipe!
Vegetarian spread „White beans-tomato-chilli“
Nutrition facts per serving (= 1 tbsp): 55 kcal, 2 g fat, 4 g carbohydrates, 4 g protein
Ingredients for about 10 servings:
- 220 g of white beans (cannellini), cooked
- 60 g smoked tofu, finely diced
- 6 dried pickled tomatoes, minced
- ½ fresh red hot peppers, cut
- 4 tablespoons soy rice drink or milk
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt pepper
- Put the white beans, the smoked tofu, the pickled tomatoes, the red hot peppers in a food processor.
- Season with garlic powder, paprika, Parmesan, Salt and pepper.
- Add the soy rice drink (or milk), tomato paste, soy sauce and rapeseed oil (or olive oil).
- Puree everything to a creamy size.
- Stable in the refrigerator in a container for up to 5 days!
Visit me on