Since 2017 due to my weight loss journey I have changed my way of eating, and I definitely include potatoes to my meals. Yes, right, again carbohydrates!
But carbohydrates are also essential for the body and are in any case complementary to a good meal plan.
Well, chips from the deep fryer certainly not! But there are other ways of preparing potatoes that are no less delicious.
I like to make the potatoes in the oven! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and without much oil and deep-fryer or something like that!
They’re perfect for any occasion, cut into strips or as coarse cubes these oven-baked potatoes accompany vegetables, grilled meats, and even salads!
Oh yes, so delicious!
The recipe is very simple and really done in a flash.
Here is the recipe!
Nutritional information per serving: 96 kcal, 14 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, 2 g protein
Ingredients for 3 servings:
- 300 g potatoes cut into wide strips or cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- Put the sliced potatoes in a bowl, season with sweet paprika powder, salt, and pepper and mix well with the olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220 ° for about 20 minutes. (Depending on the oven, the cooking time may change!)