Oh yes, it’s Friday again! And what has not been around for a while on the blog?
Exactly, the pizza Friday!
At home we have this solid ritual, Friday night it’s time for pizza, of course homemade! So you know what’s in it!
As the basis for our pizza, it is always the same recipe from my pizza Margherita.
The toppings can then be modified again and again.
This time with fresh mushrooms! A homemade pizza with mushrooms and Mozzarella!
Pizza with mushrooms and mozzarella
Nutritional information per serving (1 serving = 1 quarter)
232 kcal, 30 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 6 g protein
Ingredients for 2 pizza:
- 450 g flour
- 2 tsp dried yeast or 8 g fresh yeast
- 250-300 ml of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g tomato sauce
- 200 g fresh champignons, sliced
- 1 Mozzarella low-fat, diced
- a hand full basil leaves
- Put in a large and high bowl the flour, make in the middle of it a crater, add the yeast in it and a little water. With a fork dissolve the yeast in the water and take from the edges a little flour. Add more water and elaborate with the fork. Add salt. If it might be too dry, you can add a little water. Don’ t worry, the dough should stick! Now knead the dough with your hands for a few minutes. Allow some oil to flow to the edges of the bowl. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let it rest.
- After the dough had enough rest time, flour the work surface lightly and lift the dough from the bowl. Divide into two equal pieces with your floured hands. Now press with your hands the dough flat and bring it into the form you need!
- Preheat the oven at the highest level!
- Grease with a little oil the baking pan and place the dougn in it. Top with tomato sauce, sliced champignons and with the diced Mozzarella and basil leaves.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 25 minutes!