Frittatas should not be missed if you like quick and easy weeknight dinner. This delicious dish makes the whole family happy and you do not spend much time in the kitchen.
Absolutely perfect, if you don’t have so much time during the week as a working mum.
This zucchini frittata was on my meal plan on Monday. And today I’ll show you the result of this delicious dish.
And the best part is that this frittata is oven-baked. Good for you, you can do something else during this time!
Isn’t it wonderful?
Oven-baked zucchini frittata
Nutrition information per serving: 127 kcal, 2 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 9 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings
– 6 eggs
– 200 g of zucchini, sliced
– 100 g onions, diced
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 75 g of feta cheese, low-fat
– salt, pepper
- First wash the zucchini, cap the ends and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and dice the onions.
- Sauté the zucchini and the onions with 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan for a few minutes. Spice with a little salt and pepper. Then place in an ovenproof dish.
- Whisk the 6 eggs, add a little saltz and distribute over the zucchini.
- Chop the feta cheese, low-fat with your hands and spread over it.
- Cook at 200 ° C in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Serving suggestion: With this dish you can serve salads of all kinds and if you like bread or baked potatoes.