The week is coming again to an end! And today it’s time for a recipe from my weekly meal plan 2!
Did I mention that I love casseroles and dishes from the oven? If you sting through my weekly meal plans, you will soon realize that casseroles are always there.
Casseroles are so versatile and also perfect for recycling individual ingredients that are leftover in the fridge.
Today I have for you this delicious potato casserole Mediterranean with aubergines and zucchini from ingredients, which I still had in stock.
We enjoyed it very much and maybe it is also an inspiration for you!
Potato casserole Mediterranean with aubergine and zucchini
Nutritional information per serving: 232 kcal, 18 g carbohydrates, 11.4 g fats, 13.4 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings
– 500 g potatoes, diced
– 300 g aubergines, diced
– 250 g zucchini, diced
– 100 g of tomatoes, diced
– 4 eggs
– 100 g onions, diced
– 50 g light ham cubes
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 200 ml low-fat milk 1.5%
– 65 g mozzarella lightly, diced
– salt and pepper
– 1 teaspoon paprika powder
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel the potatoes and dice them roughly. Cook until firm in a pot with a little water.
- Wash the aubergines and zucchini, cap and dice the ends. Likewise, wash the tomatoes and dice.
- Peel and dice the onion.
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lightly fry the onions and ham cubes. Add the aubergines, zucchini and tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and stir well and sauté for a few minutes and remove from heat. Whisk the eggs together with the milk and paprika powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the pre-cooked potatoes in an ovenproof dish, then stir in the vegetables.
- Now give the whisked eggs over it. Sprinkle mozzarella over it.
- Bake at about 220 ° C for about 25 minutes.
Serving suggestion: With this dish you can serve salads of all kinds