It’s Sunday and time for a new recipe from my kitchen!
Today, according to my meal plans, I have a delicious lasagna for you!
I love lasagna and not just the traditional lasagna with meat ragout!
Also, the vegetarian alternative with a ragout of red lentils can be seen in any case and is just as delicious!
Of course, I’ve made a few adjustments to make this supposed calorie bomb healthier but saving all the flavor!
Instead of the heavy bechamel sauce, I used light cream cheese that perfectly rounds off the lasagna.
We enjoyed it very much and maybe it is also an inspiration for you!
Lasagna with red lentils
Nutritional information per serving: 251 kcal, 28.4 g carbohydrates, 7.5 g fats, 16.6 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings
– 9 lasagne sheets
– 100 g red lentils, dry
– 200 g red pepper, diced
– 100 g of carrots, diced
– 4 garlic cloves, diced
– 100 g red onions, diced
– 1 tin (400 g) peeled tomatoes
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 125 g mozzarella light
– 200 g of light cream cheese
– 1 tsp thyme
– Salt pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a a pot.
- Lightly fry the onions, garlic, carrots and red bell peppers.
- Add the red lentils and stir well.
- Deglaze with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes and season with salt, pepper and thyme, stir well and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Start in an ovenproof mold with the first layer. Distribute some sauce first, then start the coating with 3 lasagne sheets.
- Distribute enough sauce and distribute 2 to 3 tablespoons cream cheese.
- Then comes the next layer of lasagna and again sauce and cream cheese and after this the last layer of lasagna leaves.
- At least ldistribute the sauce, cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Bake at 220 ° C in the oven for about 20 minutes (the cooking time may vary depending on the oven).