Today I have a recipe for a complete meal for you. I’ve had this meal on my weekly meal plans!
I love this combination so much! Spinach and Feta cheese along with potatoes. So I put it all together on a plate and it’s so damn simple that it’s almost ridiculous to write a recipe for it.
But most of the simplest things are the tastiest, right?
Above all, if you do not have much time during the week to stand in the kitchen for a long time, these uncomplicated recipes are almost perfect!
Isn’t it so?
Warm potato and spinach salad with oven baked Feta
Nutritional information per serving: 449 kcal, 16 g fat, 36 g carbohydrates, 33 g protein
Ingredients for 2 servings
– 400 g potatoes
– 300 g leaf spinach, deep-frozen
– 1 container (200.00 gr) Feta light
– 100 g cherry tomatoes
– 2 garlic cloves
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 teaspoons herbs of Provence
– Salt pepper
- Peel the potatoes and dice them roughly. Put in a pot with enough water, salt a little and cook until firm.
- Put the leaf spinach uncooked in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it thaw slowly on low heat.
- Peel the garlic and dice, add to the spinach. Mix well. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked spinach in a salad bowl and then add the cooked and drained potatoes, stir well.
- Place the Feta in an ovenproof dish, season with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spread the washed and quartered cherry tomatoes on top and bake in oven at 220 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with the potato salad.