Autumn is here! How beautiful! And I love to cook delicious and simple stews with this weather change! How about you?
Since I have been back in the world of work for 6 weeks now, it has become very important for me to prepare good food during the week, but without spending so much time in the kitchen! Someone there who understands me?
Such stews and soups are just right for quick weeknight dinners! And here I have for you one of my favorite soups from my homeland Italy! Pasta e Fagioli! Exactly, pasta and beans, nothing more!
Wonderfully simple, wonderfully delicious! Have you ever tried pasta in stews? No?!
Well then it’s really time, right?
Nutritional information per serving (2 soup ladles): 176 kcal, 25.1 carbohydrates, 4.4 g fats, 6.7 g protein
Ingredients for 8 servings
– 500 g Borlotti beans (pinto beans) from the tin
– 400 g of soup vegetables, frozen
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tsp. granulated vegetable broth
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp. Herbs of Provence
– Salt pepper
– 300 g of pasta, z. B. Ditalini (pasta for stews)
- Add the beans, the soup vegetables in a large pot and cover with water.
- Add the diced garlic cloves, vegetable broth, olive oil, herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook with the lid closed for about 30 minutes.
- While the stew is cooking, just cook the pasta in another pot (al dente), drain and the add it to the stew and serve!