You certainly know baked beans, isn’t it? And with certainty, you know the variant that you buy in tins.
For sure, you can certainly take it. But this time, I thought to make a homemade version.
Since I have enough Borlotti beans, which my mom gave me on my summer vacation, I’ve considered, so not only to make stews, such as the Borlotti bean pot or Borlotti beans with pasta!
Here comes a pan dish, which is actually prepared very quickly, if you just have cooked beans there. It can also be made with white beans from the tin or even kidney beans.
A simple, easy dish for every day I think!
Nutritioal information per serving: 238 kcal, 16 g carbohydrates, 11 g fat, 16 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings
– 600 g Borlotti beans, cooked
– 300 g poultry sausaget, fresh or lean minced meat
-100 g tomatoes, diced
-100 g bell pepper, diced
– 100 g onions, diced
– 100 g chopped tomatoes from the tin
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– Salt, pepper to taste
– optional: chilli pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan
- Add garlic and onions and let smore a little.
- Add the poultry bratwurst (or minced meat) and sauté briefly.
- Now add the beans, the bell peppers, the diced tomatoes and stir well.
- And then the chopped tomatoes from the tin.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes and stir occasionally.
- If you like it, you can optionally add another chili pepper.