Here I have for you a delicious and easy recipe for a tasty frittata!
I love those simple dishes for every day, which you can change them as you like.
The best thing about those dishes is that you don’t need a lot of time of preparation. This is a perfect choice for a healthy dinner for the whole family!
This frittata with potatoes and bell peppers reminds a little bit of a German dish Farmers breakfast. The only missing thing is ham or bacon. I can do without it personally.
If you like that, you can of course modify this recipe.
Frittata with potatoes and bell peppers
Nutritional information per serving: 169 kcal, 12.5 g carbohydrates, 8.8 g fats, 10.30 g protein
Ingredients for 6 servings
– 400 g potatoes, diced
– 400 g of bell peppers, in strips
– 100 g onions, diced
– 6 eggs
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– Salt, Pepper
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Wash the peppers, core them and cut into strips.
- Peel and dice the onions.
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil, fry the onions a little.
- Add the potatoes and fry for 10 minutes from all sides and season with a little salt.
- Now add the bell pepper strips and fry for a further 5 minutes over low heat.
- Take an ovenproof dish and add the potato-paprika mixture. Add the whisked eggs.
- Bake in the oven at 220 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Serve with a delicious salad.