Meatloaf is a traditional and simple dish that you can find in many families.
And you also find the most diverse preparations. I love to prepare meatloaf in the oven.
This time I’ve prepared a meatloaf full of colour, almost filled with vegetables and cheese.
This meatloaf is light and juicy and fits perfectly for healthy cooking.
I used here reduced-fat mixed minced meat.
Do you like meatloaf? We love meatloaf and therefore I often make similar variations of it!
A perfect family meal, not expensive, simple and delicious!
Meatloaf – full of colour
Nutritional information per serving: 145 kcal, 3.6 g carbohydrates, 7.7 g fats, 15.5 g protein
Ingredients for 8 servings
– 400 g minced meat, reduced fat
– 2 eggs
– 15 g breadcrumbs
– 125 g mozzarella, lowfat
– 100 g pepper, diced
– 150 g aubergines, diced
– 50 g parsley, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– Salt pepper
- First wash the eggplant, cap the ends and peel and dice. Put in a saucepan, cover with water, salt a little and bring to a boil. Drain well, if necessary, press well with a spoon.
- Meanwhile wash the peppers, core them and dice them and put them into a larger bowl. Peel the garlic cloves and dice finely.
- Now chop the mozzarella finely and add it to the bowl.
- Add the minced meat and eggplant, add garlic, 2 eggs, parsley, breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Now mix everything well. If necessary, Add some breadcrumbs if necessary.
- Bring the mass in form and place in an ovenproof dish and cook at 200 ° C in the oven for about 40 minutes.